I am enjoying a nice long summer holiday from teaching ICT and Computing to students in Key Stages 2 to 4 at Manchester International School in Cairo, Egypt, in my role as Head of ICT and Computing.
Additionally, I am working on:
- Adding new content to my brand new Film 100 project blog – please do take a look (I’m quite excited about it).
- Trying much harder to update this blog properly. Sorry.
- Releasing Episode 12 of the Staffroom Rambles podcast, which has now been recorded. Epsiodes 1-11 can be found here.
- Preparing to list Staffroom Rambles on iTunes (many apologies for the significant delay).
- Taking some online courses with Udemy and FutureLearn, exploring Python, and Leadership and Management.
- Making final preparations for returning to school in the last week of August.
- Enjoying the return of the Premier League.
I am currently reading Gin Glorious Gin – How Mother’s Ruin Became the Spirit of London by Olivia Williams, having recently finished Life of Pi by Yann Martel.
If you would like me to be involved in something that is not currently on this list, then feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the site, or by filling out the form here.