After a highly successful session on Monday 23 March 2015, I am delighted to be able to announce that I will be running a repeat of this session in the summer term.
This course, which I am running in collaboration with Subject Support, is an online CPD session meaning that you can access it wherever you are in the world.
The session will take place on Monday 29 June 2015 between 4.00pm and 6.00pm (UK time).
See below for an outline of the course content:
“The course will support school leaders and subject leaders of literacy, numeracy, science and Computing to understand how to embed outcomes of the new Computing curriculum into other core subject areas across the Key Stages 1 and 2.
Delegates will learn how to deliver the new National Curriculum in an engaging and exciting way by harnessing the use of new technologies in all areas of the curriculum using a variety of devices and online tools.”
1. Understanding the new Computing curriculum
2. Embedding the Computing curriculum in literacy lessons
3. Embedding the Computing curriculum in numeracy lessons
4. Embedding the Computing curriculum in science lessons
5. Whatâ€™s left? Computing as a discrete subject
6. Question and answer session: what do you still want to know?
To book a place on the course, please click here.
If you would like to ask me a question about the content of any of the courses then either leave a comment on this post or contact me using the details here and I will get back to you as soon as possible.